Choose the Right IT Service Provider to Keep Data Accessible and Secure
Learn why companies across industries are turning to SemTech IT Solutions for technology that keeps employees productive and businesses focused on core work.
In today’s ultra-competitive business climate, it doesn’t matter what business you’re in. You need technical solutions that set your company apart.
When you are looking for IT services in Sanford, FL, you need a reliable and strategic technology partner. Understanding the scope of solutions available and how to choose the right partner is crucial for your small- or medium-sized business.
What Cloud Services Solutions Are Available in Sanford, FL?
Increasingly, businesses are turning to the cloud to deliver applications and services, store data and develop new revenue streams. Cloud services dramatically reduce or eliminate the need for costly hardware, IT infrastructure and software license maintenance, all of which are time-consuming and eat up staff time. Standard cloud services include:
- Hosted email services that give employees and other email users access to needed information no matter where they are located
- Virtual desktop tools
- Anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-phishing solutions, along with email filtering, to keep end-users and their inboxes protected
- Hosted software applications
- Data hosting, backup and security
- Hosted voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) business solutions
What Cybersecurity Services Are Provided in Sanford, FL?
Keeping data and systems protected should be a top priority of any IT partner you choose. Cybersecurity is a major risk area for businesses today as unprotected data and users are a prime target of hackers and cybercriminals. The costs are staggering, with one study putting the average cost of a data breach at $3.9 million. When looking for IT services in Sanford, FL, be sure they offer the following:
- Next-generation firewall security that monitors and protects your network perimeter. Firewalls should use automated tools to detect, contain and destroy threats, detect unwanted activity, issue alerts and create reports of unwanted and suspicious activity.
- Anti-malware software
- Security assessments and penetration testing to determine vulnerabilities
- Employee education to train users about what to look for in suspicious activity and how to avoid unwittingly providing access to secure systems and data
- Business continuity and disaster recovery to reduce the risk and downtime of a natural disaster or cyberattack
- Policy development and management
- Mobile device management
- Device encryption
- Dark-web scanning
What Are the Benefits of Using Managed IT Services in Sanford, FL?
Why should you consider a managed IT services solution? The benefits to your company and customers are significant:
- Comprehensive access to IT services, including security, help desk, emergency services and repair for your networks, servers, devices and software
- Industry expertise and insights about emerging technologies, budgets, priorities and vendors, providing you with guidance and information from an independent expert who understands your business
- Predictable, fixed monthly IT costs that eliminate financial uncertainty
- Oversight and planning from trained IT project managers and c-suite leaders
- Regular communication on IT outcomes, progress, project status, metrics and insights to help you make informed IT decisions
What Should You Look For in Choosing Sanford, FL, IT Services?
SemTech IT Solutions has served Sanford, Orlando and Central Florida since 1984. Our focus is on providing customers with best-practice IT solutions across an array of industry verticals. Learn more by scheduling a complimentary initial conversation with one of our IT experts.