Using Microsoft Teams During The COVID-19 Pandemic
Are you looking for a way to keep your employees connected and productive while they’re working from home? You should consider Microsoft Teams.
As more and more employees are required to work from home during the coronavirus pandemic, the more important remote access and communication technologies have become.
Have you considered Microsoft Teams? Microsoft is currently offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is leading the way with video conferencing, chat, and other innovative features that allow remote teams to work as efficiently from home as they do in the office. Microsoft Teams is already available within any appropriate Microsoft Office 365 license plan., and can be implemented, configured, and used throughout all departments within a matter of minutes.
Microsoft Teams gives easy, quick access to a range of tools and applications and offers full integration with:
What Does Microsoft Teams Offer Businesses Operating Remotely?
There are many benefits to using Microsoft Teams while working from home, including:
- Communication: Whether you have ten employees or 10,000 employees – they can all meet in one place, no matter where they’re located.
- Collaboration: Edit, access, and share files with simplified search capabilities that make it easy to find what you need, alongside access to all Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files in real-time from one convenient hub.
- Cybersecurity: Teams’ advanced security controls including data loss prevention, information barriers, legal hold, retention policies, and much more to keep any sensitive data within files safe against unauthorized access.
- Oversight: Stay in the loop regarding meetings as employees have access to a complete view of their scheduled meetings, the timing, the subject, and a full list of other people who will be in attendance.
- Compliance: Maintain compliance with a range of regulations as the platform is compliant and able to meet the obligations of over 42 national, regional, and industry-specific regulations.
Have you harnessed the full range of capabilities offered by Microsoft Teams? This communication platform can do a lot to boost your productivity in a work-from-home model. Get started now to keep your team productive while they’re working from home.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more:
Tech Infrastructure Challenges for Remote Workers
COVID-19 Working From Home In Orlando Tips and Tricks
Information Technology Aligned With Your Business Goals?
SemTech IT Solutions is a complete IT services & IT support company working with organizations in Orlando.