Is Google Chrome your preferred browsing experience? While you might find it to be great for your business or personal browsing needs, you can enhance the experience significantly through the use of keyboard shortcuts. Here are a few of the best shortcuts that you can use to get more use out of your Google Chrome browser.
- Alt+Tab: Move through your open tabs.
- Alt+Home: Open your homepage.
- Alt+Left Arrow: Move backward a page.
- Alt+Right Arrow: Move forward a page.
- F11: Show the current website in fullscreen mode.
- Esc: Stop a page from loading or a file from downloading.
- Ctrl+(+) or (-): Zoom in or out on the screen.
- Ctrl+0: Reset the zoom to normal.
- Ctrl+1 through 8: Jump to the corresponding tab in your web browser.
- Ctrl+9: Jump to the last open tab.
- Ctrl+Shift+B: Hide or show your bookmarks bar.
- Ctrl+D: Make the currently opened tab a bookmark.
- Ctrl+H: Show history in a new tab.
- Ctrl+J: Show downloads in a new tab.
- Ctrl+F: Find something on the page.
- Ctrl+N: Open a new window.
- Ctrl+Shift+N: Open a new window in incognito mode.
- Ctrl+R or F5: Refresh the page.
- Ctrl+T: Open a new tab.
- Ctrl+W: Close the currently open window.
- Ctrl+Shift+T: Open the most recently closed tab.
- Spacebar: Move down a page at a time.
- Shift+Spacebar: Move up a page at a time.
Well, now you have a whole batch of Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts to consider for your daily productivity. For more great tips and tricks on how to take full advantage of your business’ technology, subscribe to SemTech IT Solutions’s blog.
Information Technology Aligned With Your Business Goals?
SemTech IT Solutions is a complete IT services & IT support company working with organizations in Orlando.