Did you know that the incapacity to swiftly locate and retrieve data is cited among the biggest challenges that businesses face? We can help you save time, money, and frustration.
Poor Document Management Can Cost Your Business
A study by eFileCabinet notes that businesses spend approximately $20 in labor to file a document, $120 to find a misfiled document, and $220 to reproduce a lost document. Moreover, more than 7% of all documents get lost, and 3% of the rest get misfiled. Primarily, document management challenges account for nearly 20% of lost productivity, which translates to revenue loss.
Why Should I Partner with SemTech IT Solutions for Document Management Services?
SemTech IT Solutions prides itself in providing flexible, cost-effective, automated, and strategic document management services for businesses. We leverage document management technology and expertise to ensure all your business data stays accessible, flexible, and secure.
Whether in paper form, digital, or both, our document management solutions help you exploit your business data for improved efficiency. We work with you to get a detailed understanding of your document management requirements, then proceed to integrate our services to suit your business needs.
- Document Indexing and Description
- Quick Document Access
- Document Retention, Backup and Recovery
- Complete Document Indexing and Description
- Management of Complex Content Repositories
- Documents Annotation and Sorting
- Document Management Systems/Softwares
- Data Keying from Paper into a Database format
- Scanning , Data Capture and Conversion
- Data Processing
- Archival Services
What Do You Need To Know About Document Management
Documents are one way that businesses store their data. Documents hold critical information that helps run business operations efficiently and serve clients better.
Successful businesses always go for well-structured document management processes to ensure proper management of precious and sensitive business information. This involves the safe storage, accessibility, and discretion of documents related to business operations such as blueprints, invoices, receipts, reports, business plans, etc.
Failure to manage documents well may lead to:
- Time wasted when trying to retrieve data
- Document chaos
- Damaged customer relationships
- Failure to comply with set regulations
Proper document management and maintenance can be challenging for most businesses. This is because factors such as low budgets, inadequate staff training, and limited technology investments hinder appropriate document management.
However, with the right kind and targeted document management services, organizations can make progressive and considerable improvements in document management processes, turning their focus on core business operations.
Important Factors to Consider for Reliable Document Management Services
- Document security
- Flexibility and scalability
- Real-time access to records and documents
- Effortless integration to business operations
- High storage capacity and migration
- Efficiency and productivity
- Backup and recovery systems
- Technical support and maintenance
- Employee training
Searching For A Reliable & Professional IT Services Company For Your Organization In Orlando & Central Florida
SemTech IT can help. Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you.