Latest Technology News from SemTech
How UCaaS Improves Customer & Employee Experiences
How UCaaS Improves Customer and Employee Experiences
The technological environment is advancing and changing the modern workplace. Consequently, the modern workplace has led to an increase in demand for remote working stations. These remote stations have led to the need for cloud-based collaboration solutions to ensure business continuity.
Despite these advances, most companies still rely on voice calling to communicate. Voice calling is undeniably vital, but other limitless mediums enable companies to effectively interact with their customers and employees. An example of a better communication tool is United Communication as a Service (UCaaS).
What Is UCaaS?
Also known as United Cloud Communication, UCaaS streamlines communication by unifying communication tools in one cloud-based app or a streamlined platform, bringing together services such as video conferencing, instant messaging, VoIP, file sharing, and collaboration tools.
UCaaS is provided through a service agreement with a United Communication vendor who will integrate the required infrastructure and a Unified Communication platform. However, some companies prefer on-site deployment of United Communication tools using private cloud resources. The demand for UCaaS is increasing. According to Forbes, 81% of companies have at least one segment of their computing infrastructure in the cloud.
In a world where the user is typing and talking on various digital platforms simultaneously, they expect an effortless experience. User preferences can change instantly depending on the circumstances, yet the communication experience is expected to be consistent and seamless.
Multiexperience changes employee and customer engagements by requiring businesses to offer optimal experiences customized to the individual user, their context, and the interactions types they choose to accomplish given tasks – be it employees contacting clients or customers engaging a business.
A modern UCaaS solution offers this level of communication that fits how people engage and work.
- One-click is all it takes to start a call, share content, join a meeting, or contribute to a team chat.
- Video and audio conferencing allow employees to share files and their screens with each other or customers externally.
- Customers can easily reach employees regardless of where they are and what device they’re using.
- Conversations can be seamlessly continued across different touchpoints (voice, text, email) in one easy-to-use, cloud-based app.
- Phone calls, faxes, texts, and multimedia messages go through one single number assigned to each employee.
- By supporting the automation of emails and voice calls, UCaaS enables you to access messages in your inbox in case you miss a call. These messages can also be forwarded to another party if needed. Responding immediately to issues raised helps to better support clients and resolve issues in real-time.
- Unanswered calls go into one voicemail box that’s easily accessible from any device.
With UCaaS, you can easily integrate hundreds of desktop apps, workflow automation, and CRM tools your employees rely on, including Oracle, Google, Salesforce, and Microsoft. It works seamlessly with cloud-based applications, allowing you to manage several functions through one system. Your employees will be more efficient since they won’t have to switch back and forth between programs.
Benefits of Using UCaaS In Your Business
- You are Assured of Continuity in Communication: With UCaaS, your employees have access to the same resources and information wherever they are. Since everyone is connected to the same system, communication continuity is ensured whether they are in the office or not. This enables them to communicate seamlessly and keep data organized.
- You Get a More Productive Workforce: For your workplace to be more productive, you need to support it with the right tools. For your employees to keep up with the increasing remote telecommunication demands, you need a solution that streamlines communication. UCaaS meets these demands and enables them to access data at any time, even when they are away from the office.
- You Get a Collaborative Workforce: Your company thrives when your employees work hand-in-hand. Through UCaaS, your employees can communicate effectively with each other through video conferencing and instant messaging. Your employees are also able to collaborate on projects by sharing files. They can also correspond and connect with customers from anywhere.
Effective communication is vital in the running of any business. With the business environment changes, companies need to adapt to the advancing communication needs to remain relevant and competitive in their respective fields.
Are You Looking for a Reliable UCaaS Provider?
UCaaS offers multiple benefits to businesses. Working with an experienced company that will help you deploy and use the UCaaS platform is crucial to ensure that your company leverage this technology to your advantage.
SemTech IT Solutions offer years of experience in providing communication solutions to businesses.
Consult with us today, and let us provide you with communication solutions that work for your business.